【满满的干货】细节最重要!怎样撰写开发信?优秀的外贸人都收藏
给客户写邮件,很多时候一种意思可以有几种不同的表达。小编朋友Herman一直遵循用最简单通俗的英语给客户写明白一件事情就行,也是因为他自己英语水平有限,不太会用很高深的英语。
有时候,在讨论一些比如像重要合同,还有一些关于退换货内容的时候,语气和用语就要相对注意。
今天学习一些不同的表达!
开头的一般表达
In addition, I would like to receive...
另外,我方乐意接受....
I am interested in (Obtaining/receiving)....
我方对(获得/收到).....很感兴趣。
Could you possibly tell us/let us have....
可否告知我们...
I'm writing in regards to ....
这封邮件是关于...
升级版表达
I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
如果贵司可以及时关注此事,我方将不胜感激
Please kindly let me know what action you propose to take.
请告知我方,贵方将采取什么行动。
We hope that you won't object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.
我们希望你们不介意我们在协议中加入这一条款。
We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.
我们认为有必要在合同中加入不可抗力因素。
邮件结尾句型表达
It would be helpful if you could send us....
如果您可以把.....发送给我们,将给我们带来很大的帮助。
We would appreciate it if you would....
如果您能.....我们将十分感激。
I would be grateful if you could....
如果您能...我们将十分感谢。
We really appreciate your cooperation.
非常感谢您的合作
升级版表达
It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我司定尽力效劳。
We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
若能提供贵方的详细需求,我们将不胜感激。
We should be grateful for your trial order.
如蒙试定,不胜感激。
格兰德查全球,一站式助力外贸企业全球生意更成功,可为企业提供海外市场分析,找海外客户,查全球企业、海外出口商名单、信用风险管理咨询、企业信用风险查询服务、商账追收服务、企业信用报告等多种产品和服务,具体产品介绍请联系在线客服。