外贸与国外客户交流的英语对话是什么
外贸与国外客户交流的英语对话是什么 大家都知道,做外贸客户很重要, 但对于外贸人来说,熟练掌握英语也很重要, 毕竟我们首先需要知道客户说了什么,下面详细介绍外贸与国外客户交流的英语对话是什么。

外贸与国外客户交流的英语对话是什么
1.
I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2.
I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3.
With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4.
In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5.
As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6.
As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7.
As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8.
from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9.
as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10.
In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11.
This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12.
As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点。
13.
As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14.
I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )
15.
Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16.
Please note that...
请注意...
17.
We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18.
I am convinced that...
我确信...
19.
We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
20.
With effect from 8 Oct., 2009...
从2009年10月8日开始生效...
以上便是外贸与国外客户交流的英语对话是什么的介绍,更多外贸知识欢迎来https://www.x315.cn/学习。