开发海外客户能用的英语
开发海外客户能用的英语 我们开发海外客户时,一般都会用邮件跟对方沟通,而目前的国际通用语言是英语,因此掌握部分英语对我们来说很重要,下面详细介绍开发海外客户能用的英语。

开发海外客户能用的英语
其实,对于开发客户来说,最重要的便是中间部分,这一部分作为重点,需要向客户表述你的主要诉求。比如你写邮件是为了请求客户帮忙、提供报价,询问客户问题、或者回应客户需求,提供证明材料等。通常我们会用到这样的表达:
1. We are writing to inform you that.../ to confirm.../ to request.../to enquire about...
我们写信是为了通知/确认/请求/询问……
2. I recently read/heard about...and would like to know...
我们最近听说......因此想要知道...…
3. I am contacting you for the following reason...
此次联系您主要是为了......
4. We'd like to invite you to a meeting on May 15th.
我们想要邀请您参加5月15日的会议。
需要注意的是,在做这部分表述的时候,我们通常可以使用以下短语:
Making a request 请求帮忙
1. We would appreciate it if you would …
如果您愿意......我们将不胜感激。
2. It would be helpful if you could send us ...
如果您可以给我们发送......将会很有帮助。
3. I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
感谢您对此事的关注。
4. Could you possibly tell us / let us have ...
你能告诉我们......吗?
5. Please let me know what action you propose to take.
您能告诉我下一步计划是什么吗?
Offering help 提供帮助
1. Would you like us to ...?
您希望我们......吗?
2. We are quite willing to ...
我们相当乐意......
Giving good news 通知好的消息
1. We are pleased to announce that .../ to inform you that ... / to learn that ...
我们很开心(很高兴)的告知(宣布/通知/了解).....
Giving bad news 通知不好的消息
1. I'm afraid it would not be possible to ...
我恐怕…...不能…...
2. After careful consideration we have decided (not) to ...
经过深思熟虑后,我们决定…...
3. Unfortunately we cannot / we are unable to ...
不幸的是,我们没法/不能…...
4. Please note that the goods we ordered on ( date ) have not yet arrived.
抱歉货没法如期抵达。
Complaining表达不满
1. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with ...
我对......感到很不满意。
以上便是开发海外客户能用的英语的介绍,更多外贸知识欢迎来https://www.x315.cn/学习。